Whatever did we do before Instagram? How did we share photos of our dinner? How did we take seventeen gazillion photos of our children/pets/partner. How WILL ANYONE KNOW WE WERE AT THE BEACH IF WE CAN’T TAKE A PHOTO OF IT?!?
Welcome to my new weekly section, where you’ll see my latest and greatest – through the eyes of my (iPhone) lens.
This week I:
*Got on board with acid yellow. Don’t look directly at my jeans, y’hear.
* Ate too many macaroons. Ok enough, pistachio is totally a nut. Nuts a good. Ergo, pistachio macaroons are good for you.
* Googled the correct spelling of pistachio.
* Huddled inside on a rainy Sunday. Ate popcorn. Marvelled at a double rainbow. Had to delete a FB comment on said double rainbow photo. Seriously, how does one even manage to connect a comment about a penis to a double rainbow?
* Welcomed my sis back from Thailand. She brought me back duty free gin. She’s a good sort.
* Decided Winter doesn’t totally suck. Got excited that it’s only 2 months until daylight savings. * Realised that I’ll soon be wearing Summer clothes. Freaked out. Committed to getting back into yoga.
* Finally watched The Hunger Games. Was underwhelmed.
Want more? Follow me on Intagram @emmashotthisphoto
Here’s to a whole new week – hope it’s a rad one xE